3 March 2016

Podcast suggestion: Design Life



It's 6.24 in the morning while I write this post and one of the main reasons that made me get out of bed and straight into the computer this early in the morning was Design Life. I woke up at 6 when actually I only have to wake up to go to work at 7.30 am.
Design Life podcast is a show about design and side projects for motivated creators. It's hosted by Charlie Marie and Femke VS two female young designers with a fulltime job and side projects. What I like the most about the show is how easily I can relate to almost everything they talk about.
When I discovered it I listened to all the older episodes in a day of work or two and like that urge you feel when you discover something awesome, I felt the need to share its existence with everyone I thought might like it as well. Problem is I don't know many people who like to listen to podcasts and maybe by sharing it here it might get to someone who likes is as much as I do. That's why I'm posting it.
Every week they talk about a different theme: Facing imposter syndrome, How to get up early (he're I am!), Finding motivation and staying focused, and many more subjects. As you can probably tell, it's not all about design and you might relate to these struggles if you're a creative person from a different area.
Now I find it a bit easier to get up every monday morning as I know I'll have a new episode to listen to when I start working.

No comments:

Post a Comment