14 February 2016

Valentine's day illustrations

First post of 2016.
Maybe I'll be able to be more present from now on. Truth is I'd really like to share more here on the blog but I keep second guessing myself about it and with everything else, blogging seems to be that one activity that always gets neglected.

Trying to fight that, today I'll share with you these two illustrations I did  last month, inspired obviously buy love. And what better excuse to post it that the fact that it is Valentine's day.
Hope you like them.




2 comments:

  1. Não ligo ao Dia dos Namorados (eu e o meu temos um dia só nosso que não é o dia 14 de Fevereiro), mas bolas... as tuas ilustrações estão simplesmente lindas! Que coisas tão fofinhas. Gosto mesmo do teu estilo de ilustração. <3

    www.joanofjuly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada Catarina. Também não ligo ao dia mas qualquer desculpa é uma boa desculpa para illustrar coisas românticas :)

      Delete